Linda Willow, LCSW, QMHP Therapist
Whether you suffer from depression, anxiety, pain, or even devastating illness or loss(es); it is our thought patterns, refusal to accept reality, and unhealthy habits that often magnify such troubles into catastrophes. By learning how to befriend yourself and work with your mind in constructive ways, you'll not only cope better, but can grow from such troubles, which are often teachers, or doorways to higher levels of wisdom if we seek the messages encased in them. Stop hiding from your life and take the leap with me! 'Chaos should be regarded as extremely good news.' --Chogyam Trungpa
Blending spirituality with evidence based practice such as Mindfulness and Compassion practices, Acceptance and Commitment Therapy and Dialectical Behavior Therapy, I help you to access your deepest wisdom to overcome problems and grow from them. I use Harm Reduction Psychotherapy, Mindful Recovery or 12-step to help you overcome mild addictions. I am not a CADC. I welcome and am experienced with LGBTQIA-identified clients, familiarity with trans issues and resources, welcoming and celebrating gender-fluid and non-binary people.
None of us are perfect; but we share perfect imperfection. Instead of an "expert" stance, I believe that being my down-to-earth self (which includes extensive training and experience) is what helps you feel safe and able to open and heal, thus discovering your true, best self."
- Oregon Licensed Clinical Social Worker #L3618; Oregon Qualified Mental Health Professional
- 18 years psychotherapy experience: adults and adolescents in clinic, crisis and residential settings; Arizona (1999-2002) Washington (2002-2004) and Oregon (2004-present)
- Master of Social Work, Arizona State University 1999
- Mental Health Worker: hospital, residential & group homes; Arizona 1995-1999
- Bachelor of Fine Art from Arizona State University 19